The new evo models from minipack-torre are leading machines in their catagorey, both the FM76A and the REPLAY 55C, have evolved thanks to a new programming interface with a factory-fitted PLC. These models join the tried and tested technical performance of a well-established range with latest-generation, highly reliable electronics designed by Schneider Electric.
- High-performance steel resistors: shrinking time cut by 50% and heating time cut by 60%.
- Comfort Zone Fan Stop: the fan stop is a “green” solution that allows to save 20% more energy and provides greater operator comfort during packaging, since the fan stops when the chamber opens.
- New latest-generation board: quality components. 4-digit display.
- Waste rewinder: productivity up by 20%.
- Sealing bar cooling: increased productivity and improved sealing.
- Automated chamber: higher productivity.
- Automated plate: higher productivity.
- The graphical touch-screen control panel has an intuitive menu in 8 languages with 10 easy-to-manage storable programs to meet all programming needs.
- The LCD 3.4” display offers visibility and comprehensive information.
- The USB communication port permits immediate software updating in the event of maintenance operations.
- Possibility of “automatic” working cycle (processing cycles in sequence and programmable interval) or “manual” (individual working cycle).
- The control logic is managed by a Schneider Electric PLC, with capillary service and components that can be procured practically everywhere.
- The PLC can be accessed through a hatch on the front for easier maintenance.